Volunteer at MAES
Help Schools and Students Grow!
We LOVE volunteers at Morris Area Elementary School!
Volunteers are becoming increasingly important to today’s school! Morris Area Elementary School’s goal is to enhance the students’ learning, as well as extend the teacher’s professional skills. Volunteering offers you the opportunity to be involved in the educational process of the students in our community.
We invite parents, grandparents and community members to be a part of Morris Area Elementary through volunteering. We appreciated your willingness to share your time with us.
Our school can use assistance in the following areas:
Hearing & Vision Screenings
Box Tops & Campbell's UPC Code Collection
Listening to Students Read
Reading with Students
Assisting with Specific Activities (Art, Science, Math, Spelling, etc.)
Field Trip Chaperone
Help in the Media Center
Lost and Found (sorting, folding and putting lost items on a table periodically)
Work on projects at home
To become a volunteer at MAES:
1. Read through the volunteer handbook.
2. Complete the Background Check Form.
3. Sign the Volunteer Agreement form.
4. Watch the following Power Point reviewing the district's bullying prevention program.
5. Contact your child’s teacher or our office at 320-589-1250 or send an email to email@example.com